Friday, February 27, 2009

jellying

So I'm sitting at The Change You Want To See coworking space. There are about 10 people here. Four of them are women, including myself. I think you'd feel weird if you didn't have a laptop. There does not seem to be any space to work. More people just entered. Two more guys. We are running out of space. There are two older gentlemen here. There is a guy here from Buenos Aires, who does coworking there. He's working on the couch. It seems pretty quiet. One of the founders of the space just walked in. Her name is Becca. Alexis is here but not Louise. The amount of mac users overwhelm the dell users. There is music playing. Star trek-like instrumental. Oh... Louise just walked in. This guy next to me takes off his watch before he starts typing. That is interesting. Jon does the same thing at home. I think bulky, men's watches gets in the way of typing. There is a cat here that came from the ceiling and just walked down the ladder. Her name is Tony. I think the owner just walked in as well. The space is getting tight. People are not really moving to accommodate, but there is a break-out room. The guy next to me just got a call and he's going outside to talk. Alexis just put on his headphones. The SSID and password are listed on the blackboard. There is a girl with a wacom and she is drawing.

It's not 12:40 and people are becoming more conversational. I hear more talking. Some people ordered lunch together from M. Shanghai. I'm not big on Chinese, so I just grabbed a slice. News12 videotaped and interviewed some people. I think it's showing at 5:30 pm today.

Some ideas for products is having a laptop that has a screen on the back so that you can project messages as well as create a skin for you laptop with pictures and such. It's 4:24 now. I have been working on wedding stuff all day. I guess I'm multi-tasking.... working on thesis and wedding stuff. Some people are leaving! There were about 25 people all together. I guess people like to work late. I guess you can do that when you are your own boss. Some people are now leaving and some are getting beers and coming back with it.

No comments: